- Games will be on the following Friday nights from 6:30-8:30 p.m.: September 26; October 3, 17, 31; November 21. Games will be played at the Colonial gym.
- High school Sophomores and up, who are in able physical condition, are welcome to play.
- We will utilize a rec-league format where players will show up and put their name on a slip of paper. Team captains will then draw teams for that night from a hat.
- We will use 2 nets for more games! The goal is to get each player 5-6 games per evening.
- We will take a break half-way through the night to enjoy a short Bible challenge.
- There is no cost for this league. In other words, it's FREE!
- Games will use the Rally Point System and will be played to 25 points (win by 2). Standard volleyball rules will apply.
- The back row may not spike the ball. They must remain flat-footed, unless diving.
- All "referee" calls (e.g., outs, scooping, interferences, etc.) will be made by our referee.
Thankfully, Colonial has been blessed with a beautiful softball field for playing a BIGger version of the National Pastime. We’re confident that with last year's improvements and this year's additions, you and your family will enjoy the terrific family atmosphere at Colonial BallPark.
- New Colonial Co-ed Softball League jerseys
- Outfield fence with dimensions encouraging BIG hitters to go deep
- Backstop screen to aid vision from outfield perch
- Concessions grill menu for families to "Picnic at the Park"
- Splash slides and activity area for kids to stay cool and play with friends
- New scoreboard for fans and players to keep an eye on the action
Play Ball! Season 4 of the Colonial Co-ed Softball League begins Friday night, June 3. Last year, the "BIGS"—BIG bats, BIG softball, BIG scores, and BIG time family fun—turned out to be HUGE. This season, we're only making a couple tweaks (i.e., fresh new jerseys and scoreboard), anticipating teams with HUGE talent, welcoming HUGE crowds, cracking HUGE homers, and enjoying HUGE family fellowship.